Registration for the Spring 2013 season will open on January 7.
For more information, please contact Prosper Youth Volleyball commissioner Sandee Gross, email@example.com
About Prosper Youth Volleyball
- Prosper Youth Volleyball competes through Fieldhouse USA in Frisco. www.fieldhouseusa.com
- The league is for athletes in Grades 1-8, with four age divisions: 1st-2nd Grade Division (recreational), 3rd-4th Grade Division (recreational), 5th-6th Grade Division (recreational and competitive), 7th-8th Grade Division (recreational or competitive). Note: There is an extra registration fee to play in the competitive league.
- All matches are played on Saturdays.
- Each team practices once a week at Rogers Middle School in Prosper (Tuesday or Thursday nights)
- All matches are played at Fieldhouse USA (6155 Sports Village Road in Frisco)
- The cost for the Spring 2013 season will be $180. Price includes 1 practice per week in Prosper ISD facilities, 8 regular-season matches, end-of-season tournament, team jersey shirt, and a coaches and players clinic in Prosper.
Additional Cost Items
- Each team may decide to order uniforms above the the price allotted. This will be based upon a team meeting. The registration fee does not include volleyball shoes or kneepads.
- Some teams may wish to register as a competitive team. Competitive teams will require additional practice time and additional costs based upon court time.